Total Pageviews

Friday 13 March 2015

Exterior Lights

For the last few months I've been browsing for some of the many items we will need to fit out the house. One of those things has been exterior lights (up/down, or up, or down lights!) for the two pillars on the front of the house. I appear to be very fussy and so far there haven't been many that I really liked. I love plain, elegant and understated (apparently) and there are heaps of exterior lights that are big and flashy but are not my taste. There are less plain ones to choose from.

But, I have finally found what I wanted. They are a discontinued line and therefore 50% off (yay!) but hopefully being charcoal in colour they'll match the roof. Now all I have to do is source the globes (rare apparently!)



No comments:

Post a Comment